Create a picture inside your head developing your classic oven, envision how it appears physically, are you a fanatic of using microwaves for cooking? This GE-pt7800shss microwave wall oven presents all of the functions below as listed and many other functions. With the Halogen interior oven lighting (lower oven) you can easily see how your food is being prepared and the 16 turntable (upper oven) rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results. Additionally, you can witness the variance that steam and True Convection support in the lower oven can make when preparing meals like roasting a chicken or baking a cake.
This is an incredible brand that I would gladly suggest for my friends and families. What are you waiting for?
Highlights of GE PT7800SHSS
- Glass touch controls: Placed temperatures fast and clean with a small measure
- Halogen interior oven lighting: Readily witness how your food is baking
- Convection microwave: Spreads heat for high-quality outcomes
- Self-clean with Steam Clean alternative: Clean your oven the way you desire
- Eight-pass broil element: Acquire complete broil range and precise browning from edge to edge.
Quick Specs GE PT7800SHSS
- Oven Style: Wall Oven Combos
- Capacity: 5.0 and 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Convection: Yes
- Self Clean: Yes
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Width: 29 1/2 inches
- Cutout Width: 29 3/4 inch
- Cutout Height: 42 1/4 inch
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 240 volts
- Amp: 30
Leading chefs and cooks enthusiasts value tools that make their cooking go smoothly and swiftly, bakers that want their cake on time, and a new neighbor in a community hosting a house warming party will need a time-friendly tool that will give ease and hasten his/her preparation.
GE-pt7800shss microwave wall oven included all of these amazing features that will manage all of these tasks.
This GE-pt7800shss is the most talked about among moms and chefs that adore cooking and even respectable chefs are clamoring about this amazing product that can make baking and roasting of meals quite snappy and less stressful.
What are you waiting for go? Go and get yours and start cooking with ease.
GE PT7800SHSS Troubleshooting
- If the oven door isn’t responding and there is food inside, allow the oven to cool down before unlatching the door.
- If there is a function error, you can simply try shutting the circuit breaker the oven is connected to for 45 seconds and it might clear the error if it didn’t work out, you can reach the customer care service for more assistance.
- If the oven is cooking too fast or too slow then the thermostat needs to be calibrated (adjusted).
- You can also visit the GE Troubleshooting page in case of any misunderstanding and further information.
- 10-minute cheesy vegetable quiche with cauliflower crust
- Miracle microwave poached eggs
- Cinnamon-maple breakfast quinoa
- Skinny single-serve microwave brownie
- Coffee cake mug cake
- Minute microwave cheesecake
- Chocolate mochi mug cake